There are going to be lots of tricks and behaviours you are going to want to train your puppy to do but getting them in the right order is a must. Knowing when to give way if puppy is not responding well to the trick or behaviour is also a good thing to know. Knowing some basics about our own behaviour when training your Toy Poodle is vital to your success.
PUPPY TRAINING SCHEDULE
- Tools of the trade – understanding our behaviours and how puppy responds to them.
- Early learning – from coming home to socialising.House training
- Stationary exercises – stay, sit, down and more
- Lead Training – how to make your walks more enjoyable
- Off lead training – keeping puppy safe and reducing your stress
- Advanced training – fetch, paw, rollover and more
- Agility Training – giving puppy more challenges and interests.
- Accomplished performer – football moves, cute tricks and clever tricks to impress yourselves and others.